Post Finals Celebrations
Dear Members and friends
Finals are very exciting times for any sporting club and the urge to celebrate or commiserate is strong. However, we think today’s media announcements suggest caution be taken by all. At this stage, players and friends are welcome to stay on or return to the Bowls Club after the games, however please note:
- Anyone feeling at all unwell, particularly with cold or flu like symptoms – stay away!
- Please wash your hands often and thoroughly with soap and water.
- Cover your mouth if you need to sneeze or cough – use a tissue or the crook of your arm. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water.
- Avoid physical contact with others.
- People with underlying medical conditions should also consider the risks for their own wellbeing.
- It is up to you whether to attend post-game celebrations or not, and no one will be thought less of should you choose not to participate.
Please be aware that our approach may change at any time as events unfold. Current information about the COVID-19 virus can be found here:
I understand many of you will have questions we cannot answer right now. I ask you to be patient as we monitor the information available to us and consider the appropriate responses for the Club.
President, Bentleigh Bowling Club, 1 Higgins Rd, Bentleigh 3204
Great Sport – Great Mates – GREAT CLUB
M 0408 907 596